Small Business and its owners are exposed to work-related accidents, illnesses, lawsuits… If you’re in business, you’re exposed. While the number of risks you’re exposed to is almost unlimited, you might only need a few basic coverages to start out.

General Liability Insurance is the most commonly used policy, as you grow the business you might need more coverage like property insurance, business interruption insurance, workers’ compensation insurance.

Here are some highlights of Small Business Insurance we offer;

  • Restaurant Liability Insurance
  • Liquor Liability Insurance
  • Employee Dishonesty Insurance
  • Social Media Injurury Insurance
  • Website Liability Insurance
  • Garagekeepers Insurance
  • Business Loss Income Insurance
  • Business Equipment Insurance
  • Business Tool Insurance
  • Business Interruption Insurance
  • Business Slander Insurance
  • Workers’ Compensation Insurance
  • Non-Owned Auto Insurance
  • Signage Insurance
  • Excess Liability Insurance


Businesses who do not meet the small business criteria or with unique risks will be serviced under our Excess & Surplus (E&S) lines of insurance. A designated risk manager will evaluate the business risk exposure to a claim, business interruption or lawsuit and together with commercial insurance underwriter, we will design an insurance policy that is unique as your business.

By analyzing risk factors our experienced business risk manager will help design a strategy to reduce workers’ compensation premium, employee benefits premium and expose unnecessary insurance coverages. This process has saved some of our insureds thousands of dollars.

Here are some highlights of Commercial Insurance we offer;

  • Workers’ Compensation Insurance
  • Sexual Harassment Insurance
  • Third-Party Liability Insurance
  • Officers & Directors Insurance
  • Errors & Omissions Insurance
  • Excess Liability Insurance
  • Product Warranty Insurance
  • Key Employee Insurance
  • Non-Hired Auto Insurance
  • Cyber Liability Insurance
  • Officers Kidnap & Ramson Insurance
  • Merger & Aquisition Insurance
  • Tax Liability Insurance
  • Business Loss Income Insurance
  • Commercial Property Insurance


Single professional practitioners like Attorneys, Architects, Engineers, Doctors, Nurses, Realtors, Consultants & Agents should be insured; whether it be a professional liability insurance or an errors and omissions insurance.

Single General Contractors, Electricians, Plumbers, Carpenters, Artisans & Handyman should be insured; a general liability insurance policy with products and completed operations is usually the most common policy.

Here are some highlights of Liability Insurance we offer;

  • Medical Malpractice Insurance
  • Architect Professional Liability Insurance
  • Realtor Errors and Omissions Insurance
  • Attorney Errors and Omissions Insurance
  • Engineer Professional Liability Insurance
  • Plumber Liability Insurance
  • Electrician Liability Insurance
  • Handyman Liability Insurance
  • Contractor Liability Insurance
  • General Contractor Liability Insurance
  • General Liability Insurance
  • Excess Liability Insurance
  • Cyber Liability Insurance
  • Advertising Injury Liability Insurance
  • Products & Completed Operations Insurance
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Readiness and Assistance. Learn More